Sunday, June 28, 2009

Greetings & Congratulations - UCC HS Batch '94

I would like to take this opportunity to thank - UCC High School Batch '94 headed by Ernani 'NANI' Ordinario for the wonderful invitation as a guest of Honor & Speaker during my last visit to the Philippines. Inspite my busy schedule in Manila, I managed to squeezed in to my diary & can't say 'NO'. Amazingly had a great time & surely something for everyone to treasure.

I enjoyed the fun-filled day at the Beachfront in San Juan, La Union; the San Miguel Beer of course & the exotic food, yummmm.

Thanking you all for the warm welcome & hospitality. What a great opportunity to reunite with everyone - my former students & colleagues !

Once again, my sincerest gratitude. Mahal ko kayong Lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment